Vidoni Studios is dedicated to making quality internet business products. Founder Daniel Vidoni has formed a small specialised team of artists and programmers who share a similar vision to make the very most out of the internet revolution and to make it work effectively for all of their clients.
How may we serve?
Helping clients generate wealth is very important, because ultimately, our business exists to provide them a usefull service that will benefit their business.
By giving our clients quality outcomes and helping their business prosper, they will take care of us and help ours prosper a little bit more as well. By helping them we help ourselves.
Our aim is to develop a core group of clients and serve their needs on an ongoing basis to the best of our ability.
Senior Developer & Founder.
- 1986-1993 Graphic Designer
- 1994-1995 3D graphics engine programmer and technical consultant
- 1995-1998 Graphics programmer and scenario designer, MicroForte / Clockworks Entertainment.
- 1999-2000 Technical Director, Sync Pty Ltd
- 2001-2007 Senior Developer, Vidoni Studios
Daniel specialises in:
- E-commerce systems
- Content management systems
- SSL security
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Information architecture
- Interface design
- Software analysis and engineering
How he copes with stress: Building sand castles.
You can learn more about him here.
Writer & Co-founder.
- BA Soc. Sci - University of Technology Sydney.
- 1996-2000 Freelance Writer
- 2001-2007 Writer, Vidoni Studios
Lawrence specialises in:
- Proof reading
- Sub editing
- Copy writing for the web
- Statistics analysis
- Market research
- Online surveys
How he copes with stress: Beachcombing.
- BA (Fine Arts) - University of South Australia.
- 1994-1997 Professional photographer
- 1998-2000 Web Designer
- 2001-2003 Multimedia Lecturer, University of Western Sydney
Nicole specialises in:
- Graphics Design
- Photography & Imaging
How she copes with stress: Boogie boarding.