Permanently eliminate spam coming from your website using our artificially intelligent antispam technology
Enormous amounts of time and money are spent by business people every year sifting through mountains of unsolicited e-mails coming from forms on professional business websites.
When is comes to spam, the worst thing that can happen is you accidentally delete a legitimate e-mail along with the dozens and dozens of incoming spam e-mails. This undermines the entire marketing effort designed to generate enquiries from your website.
We will help your organisation by:
- Providing you with technical consultancy teaching you about the many simple things you can do to reduce your spam burden.
- Securing all the web forms and scripts on your website so they cannot be used by spammers; which can cause all kinds of problems for your business.
- Implement integrity checking and form validation on all of your forms to trap erroneous (and spurious) data input.
- Provide you with our 'captcha' technology to block robots from hijacking your forms. These mechanisms allow the website to differentiate between human and robotic visitors and to only accept form submission from human beings.
A simple spam case study
One of our client spends thousands of dollars every year in web advertising to generate relevant enquiries. On average it costs them $300 per 'conversion'. This marketing effort drives traffic to their website and out of 10 prospects delivered, one buys their product.
If this one contact ends up in the trash bin (confused as spam) it is a small catastrophe. If it happens often it can significantly affect their business.
Details of our solutions
Over the years we have developed a number of ways to resolve this problem. Combating spam presents a challenging technical problem. The following bullets present some ideas which we have found dramatically reduces spam from web site forms:
- Create a public business e-mail address which you only give out to clients. This is the e-mail address that appears on business cards and other marketing material. Under no circumstance should this e-mail ever be used for registering products or domain names etc. Do not provide this e-mail address to your friends or family; have a separate address for personal emails.
- Create another special private e-mail address to be used for forms on your website. This should never be given out at all to anyone for any reason.
- Always hide the e-mail address behind dynamic scripts. If you don't know what this means contact us to learn more.
- Secure your forms to restrict the damage that spammers can do. It is unacceptable for spammers to use your scripts to broadcast spam. If you allow this to occur you risk having your servers blacklisted which can cause all kinds of problems for your business. Contact us to learn more.
- Use integrity checking and form validation prior to form submission to trap erroneous (and spurious) data input. Contact us to learn more.
- Use 'captcha' systems to block robots from hijacking your forms. These mechanisms allow the website to differentiate between human and robotic visitors and to only accept form submission from human beings. Contact us to learn more.
There are many ways to combat spam. contact us today to learn about our technical solutions and you'll never get spam from your website. This will save you a great deal of time, money and frustration.
Contact us here
or phone us on
02 9972 3849
to learn more or
arrange a face to